Friday, November 05, 2004

 

future

hey, i am now enjoying a mini vacation. my exams r starting from 18th nov.
i just don't understand when am i going to be serious about my studies. dil hi nahi lagta...... yesterday i spoke with Mr. Julio from Goa regarding the travel fellowship. He spoke nicely with me.
His works sounded interesting. I am going to meet him in Mumbai when he is coming by the end of november.
Lets c how it works out.
mummy and daddy are very concerned about my studies. their opinion is that if i discontinue studies now, then it would be difficult for me to start studies afresh again.
I think it's true.
But i think my future is not in being a hard core software professional.
I am better of in Sales, HR and Marketing, i suppose.
So just comment if u have any thoughts about what should i pursue.
I am also thinking about being a motivational speaker.
Just giving it a thought.........
Great ,
Paras.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?